Belgium has given us many great things like beer and chocolate. But the top of the list is the golden brown Belgian waffle. Crispy on the outside, soft and sweet on the inside — it’s definitely Belgium's greatest export. To make, heat your lightly-greased waffle iron, pour about ⅔ cup of batter onto the waffle iron, sizzle away and...enjoy! This order includes a single, 28-ounce box.
- DELICIOUSLY LIGHT: Take your taste buds on a trip abroad with Krusteaz Belgian Waffles. Enjoy the crispy outside and the warm sweet inside of a perfect, golden-brown Belgian waffle
- EASY TO MAKE: Add eggs, oil, and water to your mix. Whisk away, drop batter onto your waffle iron, then wait until your waffle is a glowing golden brown
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN: Waffles are the perfect food for true makers. Whip up an amazing brunch with Belgian waffles, whipped cream and berries. Or use our waffles as a taco shell or bread for a savory sandwich. Make waffle art by building log cabins or sculptures. The only limit is your imagination
- INGREDIENTS WE’RE PROUD OF: Krusteaz Belgian Waffle Mix is made with no artificial colors and no artificial preservatives
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Every order of this waffle mix includes a single, 28-ounce box with a shelf life from production of 548 days. This box is great for keeping Krusteaz mix on hand whenever you crave it!